TessuMod Incompatible

So I recently updated to TeamSpeak version 3.1 (beta).

TessuMod is not compatible with this version of TS. When you go into the addons manager (they changed the way to manage plugins) it comes up as:

"Plugin failed to load: Api version is not compatible: 20 (current: 21)"

I know this isn't an aslain thing but I am not creating an account for the EU server just so I can post on the forums for their region. If someone could please pass the info on that as soon as the new version of TS drops this mod isn't going to work, I would appreciate it.

• Upvote 1

how do we know the beta versions of tanks will be the same as the release version?  They still make mods for the beta as a template for the release version. They are including new APIs with the next version of TS. All I am suggesting is that the TessuMod creators look into the new versions prior to the release.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for late reply.

Those messages are normal. The plugins logs all warnings originating from Qt library, even those that come from within TeamSpeak itself. On hindsight, I should hide them as they are just extra spam that I have no control upon.

Thank you again :)

• Upvote 1