gui size

tsdeane

height of gui is so tall i cannot see the buttons on my screen.  cannot move it on top as it is off of the screen as well. i have to guess how many times to use the tab key to get out of the gui or complete installation.  i fail 90% of the time to get response desired.  gui height needs to be reduced to 75% of what is is now.

Hello, I have had this happen to me as well in preview mode. (I use 1080p)  Instead of hitting Tab to try to get to the correct button.  You can just hit the Enter key after selecting what you want to go to the next step and Escape key to go back or to quit the install completely. 

Edited by CaptainJuiceBox
  • Administrator
1 minute ago, CaptainJuiceBox said:

Hello, I have had this happen to me as well in preview mode. (I use 1080p)  Instead of hitting Tab to try to get to the correct button.  You can just hit Enter after selecting what you want to go to the next step and Escape to go back or to quit the install completely. 

And do you use a multirowed task bar as well?

2 minutes ago, tsdeane said:

never touched the dpi setting. dont know how to find it in windows 10

Right click your desktop - Display Settings - and it'll be the first page shown.

(At that point, you should be seeing a page called Customize your display, it should be Display selected in the left side.. and in the main screen, you should be seeing, amongst other things, a slider called "Change the size of text, apps and other items")