Graphics troubles and crashing

get ramdom ground blackouts and crashing

crashing usually is 1rst game from login.  if i use uninstall in the  WoT folder for aslain then i can redo basic install.

have been trying to figure out at what point it causes graphic problems. it is graphics that is crashing. may cause WoT client to crash going into random battles. been happening since windows 10 update. (anniversary)

_Aslain_logs.zip

_Aslains_Installer_Options.inf

Edited by tsdeane
gave install options that cause graphic problems. graphic crash.

i have found the removal of the hanger background mod takes care of the crashing. can use any of the other mods for the hanger. i just dont like interactive backgrounds when i an trying to work with my tanks. i end up getting into a spot i do NOT want to be which is NOT working with my tank.

hanger is not working as of yesterday. does nothing to game. damage log confilics with wargaming hit/damage/blocked log. (hate that thing cannot tell if you hit or got hit and what was doing the damage.) log-in screen only works if you kill sound and movie in upper left during log-in. mini map will crash/show conflicting circles if you do not remove mini map options in game for circles, if you use the circles options in your modpack. looking for more inconsistencies. will let ya know. what i find. downloading new pack today.

getting floating damage / destroyed  tank marks if i use any part of your OTM pack. does not happen if i do not use your OTM. as you can see this pic shows it not selected to be installed but i still get them as if it was installed.

aslainModpack 01.PNG

_Aslains_Installer.log

_Aslain_logs.zip

mini map icon scale x 0.65 can give problems if you are using anything other then 100% scaling in windows display.

pointer in zoom mode will not work in grids where non zoomed mini-map has in-game text.

auto equip does not return items to depot if tank is not being used.

zoom for sniper mode scrolling works in stutter mode if in-game extended sniper option selected. barely noticeable though.

autoloader clip gun reporting announces ALL loads being loaded. not just auto load clips.

need an option for SPG load reporting.

• 2 weeks later...

installed 29 and the cnt key made the mini map large. did not have position part of mod loaded. had the cnt key held down when battle session ended. kept the mini map large. tried a few different settings in aslain install 29 and no change, it was still large at all times during battle.  uninstalled Aslain it still showed. did clean install of aslain 30 with reset game options and cache clicked and all went back to normal. dunno why it did it but thought you might like to know. the cleanup removed the logs so i do not have copy of logs before the reset was done. have not tried to get it to stick again.

shot_002.jpg