XVM Config outdated message

Just installed the 3.7.14_92 XVM version (double checked the file to be sure) and am geting this message in game.

YgIpsqH.png

Seems to indicate I have the latest version by the message.  Also everything seems to be working fine.

Or is there a 3.7.6 version out there?

Figured it worth mentioning.

Also another question.

My old timer eyes have some trouble making out the vehicle roster.  Is there anyway to change that to something a little more age friendly?   Thinking of using the old file from the previous patch as I backed it up.  Just wondering file location, name and if that would work or foul up the rest of it.

And while I normally update XVM myself I've been using your pack for awhile Aslain.  Keep up the good work.

EDIT:  Just realized the previous version for 9.1 was 3.7.6 and this one is 3.7.14.

Would this be because of the number sequencing.  Again I've ran several games without issue other than that message on login.

Edited by pabnchew
  • Administrator

Just installed the 3.7.14_92 XVM version (double checked the file to be sure) and am geting this message in game.

YgIpsqH.png

Seems to indicate I have the latest version by the message.  Also everything seems to be working fine.

Also another question.

My old timer eyes have some trouble making out the vehicle roster.  Is there anyway to change that to something a little more age friendly?   Thinking of using the old file from the previous patch as I backed it up.  Just wondering file location, name and if that would work or foul up the rest of it.

And while I normally update XVM myself I've been using your pack for awhile Aslain.  Keep up the good work.

This is because the updater mod is feeding the last config from the 9.1 version, ignore this for now, once the EU server gets it's 9.2 you will never see this message again.

• Upvote 1

Was wondering if it might be something to do with this version being a dev one.   Thanks for a fast response.

And disregard the earlier bit about the roster.  Not so much my eyes as my being old and resistant to change. 

Starting to get used to the layout of the roster.  Already starting to get hooked on this one.

Again good work on your mod pack and thanks for sharing Aslain.

YgIpsqH.png

Also another question.

EDIT:  Just realized the previous version for 9.1 was 3.7.6 and this one is 3.7.14.

Would this be because of the number sequencing.  Again I've ran several games without issue other than that message on login.

i get the same thing but it works