Aslain's 3D icons flipped

Just loaded mods for the latest patch today (071016) and I noticed the Aslain's 3D icons are flipped on the enemy side.  (see attached pic)

Love the mods.... waiting for the "UP!" sound for reloading.... but all my other mods are good to go!  Thank you for what you do!

-Racewires (NA West)

shot_021.jpg

Same here until I checked the option to mirror/mimic (can't recall the term it uses) the icons.  There's a different box to check if you use xvm or don't.  Side effect it changed my enemy tank names to red text which I don't have set to show that way in the other part of the pack.  

Edit:  It's the first part under The Mod Pack section.  Vehicle contour icons option to mirror contour icons.  That fixed it for me.  Also the color change was on my end as I had somehow had it selected in the upper part of the pack by mistake.

Edit2: Just for clarification.  I've never used the mirror option before and never had the icons flipped before.

Edited by pabnchew
14 minutes ago, stanny74 said:

Where?

run the latest installer and you ll find the option about half way through.  The category is "The Mod Pack (Non-xvm mods)"  the very first option says Contour Icons Installation mode ( option to mirror contour icons) and select the option depending if you opting for xvm or not :)

Just now, dinko4gr said:

run the latest installer and you ll find the option about half way through.  The category is "The Mod Pack (Non-xvm mods)"  the very first option says Contour Icons Installation mode ( option to mirror contour icons) and select the option depending if you opting for xvm or not :)

Found. Thx!