Minimap circles, zoom-in and YasenKrasen session stats.

1) Minimap circles: there are "too many circles on the minimap for what I've selected (445 max. detection, 564 max draw range (with bold line), dynamic view range (in game minimap features are disabled. I have an extra red smaller circle that appears to be unrelated to the tank I'm playing at the moment but it is lined-up with the other circles.

2)I only get 8x zoom even if I select: 2-4-6-8-10-12-16-20-30

3)YasenKrasen session stats do not register any battles hits xvm etc. also individual battle results show no stats other than standard in game results.

I hope this information is sufficient to take a look at the problems I've encountered.

Thank you!

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

Edited by ObrumPL
  • Administrator
10 hours ago, ObrumPL said:

1) Minimap circles: there are "too many circles on the minimap for what I've selected (445 max. detection, 564 max draw range (with bold line), dynamic view range (in game minimap features are disabled. I have an extra red smaller circle that appears to be unrelated to the tank I'm playing at the moment but it is lined-up with the other circles.

2)I only get 8x zoom even if I select: 2-4-6-8-10-12-16-20-30

3)YasenKrasen session stats do not register any battles hits xvm etc. also individual battle results show no stats other than standard in game results.

I hope this information is sufficient to take a look at the problems I've encountered.

Thank you!

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

Cannot reproduce your 1st and 2nd problem. Extra red circle may appear when you play arty, it's her range....

As for Yasenkrasen, it works too. Maybe you played CW or Stronghold and it got bugged. It's known bug that is present for a year now. Restarting the game or resetting the stats solving it. (until next special battle)

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Aslain:

Cannot reproduce your 1st and 2nd problem. Extra red circle may appear when you play arty, it's her range....

As for Yasenkrasen, it works too. Maybe you played CW or Stronghold and it got bugged. It's known bug that is present for a year now. Restarting the game or resetting the stats solving it. (until next special battle)

i have the same problem with minimap circles as well ... the 2nd red one (it is actually the max range circle for guns like arty and low caliber machine guns) jumps according to scopes activation but in all the wrong distances ... additionally it is bigger with scopes closed (moving) and smaller with scopes open (stationary) also the dynamic vision range circle (blue) that should be changing size when scopes are activiated is frozen in place.

Edited by GeneralG
5 hours ago, Aslain said:

I've tried the reset and I've had 2 battles and still no stats .:huh:

python.log

_Aslain_logs.zip

Screenshot_12.png

Screenshot_11.png

So far mini map circles have disappeared and then they came back but since they appear to be not doing any harm I'm not going to worry about them.

Sniper zoom started working again but when i hit shift it starts at max zoom, hopefully that will go away with next update I'm about to install.

Session stats started working after unchecking "backup session stats cache"

Thanks Aslain! ;)

Edited by ObrumPL