Damocles Sword problem

Damocles Sword custom sight was working fine until v9.16.05.  Now (in .15.05 and 15.05.1), the reload timer does not work in standard view or arty view.  I do not have a non arty to test so I do not know about that view.  I reverted back to 9.16.04 with the same setup and it works perfectly.

Here is what I see in .05 and .05.1

q1hxyIf.jpg

M7W3OMf.jpg

The logs below include a battle or two with 9.16.04.  But the last battle is 9.16.05.1

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

Update:  I replaced the mod:sight.pyc file in the current modpack with the one from 9.16.04 and everything works perfectly as before.

• Administrator
20 minutes ago, Darth_Clicker said:

Damocles Sword custom sight was working fine until v9.16.05.  Now (in .15.05 and 15.05.1), the reload timer does not work in standard view or arty view.  I do not have a non arty to test so I do not know about that view.  I reverted back to 9.16.04 with the same setup and it works perfectly.

Here is what I see in .05 and .05.1

The logs below include a battle or two with 9.16.04.  But the last battle is 9.16.05.1

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

Update:  I replaced the mod:sight.pyc file in the current modpack with the one from 9.16.04 and everything works perfectly as before.

Yes its sights.pyc, looks like Damocles requires this particular sights.pyc from 04, I will deal with this tomorrow. Sorry.

8 minutes ago, Aslain said:

Yes its sights.pyc, looks like Damocles requires this particular sights.pyc from 04, I will deal with this tomorrow. Sorry.

No need to apologize.  I actually like trying to solve problems like this....especially when I am successful. :D It actually is becoming more of what I am interested in concerning the game. 

• Upvote 1