General DLC server bug reporting. (Downloading issues only, not for 404 errors)

• Administrator

@Morgen The modpack installer is working fine, but not for you, the link I provided you also worked for you in a browser, that means something out there on your computer or network is blocking the installer. Try https://tinyurl.com/y9en3jn5

Additionaly do this: WIN button+R then enter: ping mimas.feralhosting.com -t 

Let me know the outcome.

Then there are 0 issues between you and the DLC server.

Issue is located elsewhere.

I'm confident your virusscanner, that you might not even know you had, is blocking this installer.

Edited by TTimoNN
  • Upvote 1

absolutely no settings have been changed on my computer (including windows 10 update) in quite a while virus scanner included.  all previous aslain modpacks prior to this one have connected to the download server just fine except for this one.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Morgen said:

absolutely no settings have been changed on my computer (including windows 10 update) in quite a while virus scanner included.  all previous aslain modpacks prior to this one have connected to the download server just fine except for this one.

Which latest version of modpack worked correctly for you? Try this modpack and let us know https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kNGwk-g_zHvfvA1ycdCHs3pMUAaUvwhs/view?usp=sharing

i'll try it and the last one before the new update change (Aslains_WoT_Modpack_Installer_v.1.9.0.1_08.exe).  i didn't play (and DL a modpack until (Aslains_WoT_Modpack_Installer_v.1.9.0.2_03.exe)

ok different problem with that one.  Download failed: file not found (404) and yes i know "not 404 errors here" but that is what it says

Edited by Morgen
  • 2 weeks later...

image.png.5ca448dc4b97df01678f9cdc74d6705d.png

Is been like this since before new update of 1.9.1.2 for like 2 - 3 weeks. I don't know what went wrong. I already deleted the old mod packs and now I cannot installed new ones. I thought I'd wait so it would get fix but it seems thats not the case. I've been trying to fix it forever. Retries many times. Redownload, etc. Doesn't work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Got a download issue with the latest v.1.19.1.0_04 modpack. Everything else downloads just fine but "Aslains_GoldPremiumTanks_TIM_1.19.1.0b.7z" gives a "File not found (404)" error. Everything until version #03 has always worked just fine.

Edited by Vesanius
2 minutes ago, Vesanius said:

Got a download issue with the latest v.1.19.1.0_04 modpack. Everything else downloads just fine but "Aslains_GoldPremiumTanks_TIM_1.19.1.0b.7z" gives a "File not found (404)" error. Everything until version #03 has always worked just fine.

will be fixed in a few minutes
then retry

• Upvote 1