hp percent

bubs79

I  can find the  config file for  this  ,   but as I have the low exclamation  on the right side , I want to move the hp percent to the the left side or above    can someone point me to the excact   place to move it/

1 hour ago, Quaksen said:

If you select both in the installer, the low hp exclamation mark will be to the right of the percentage shown.

So it goes:

HP Bar - HP Percent - Exclamation Mark

yeh I  did that and both of them didn't appear ,  I had the exclamation mark bang on the egde  and the  100% was at exact same position looking in the config file .

so I moved the   exclamation mark over a bit and both show same time , id show u a screen shot but the forum isn't allowing me to post screen shots as it says under drag files her it says max total size 0.01mb

edit  , just looked in my profile ive reached attachment limit  lol

Edited by bubs79

Throw it up on imgur or something, and link it :)

Since you mention 100%, the low hp marker only shows at 25% and below. :P

They most definently aren't going to be ontop of one another, if you selected both in the installer. If they are, it's a bug that snuck in, that wasn't there in .15 :(

had changed the exclamation mark the size ,  italic and position  and  had file in  custom mods folder so  when the aslain added the hp % I both wud be in same place  writing over each other or not work at all lol,  I took the file out the  customs mod folder  loaded game to see if the 100% worked and it worked so I used the new file and  had to do all my configurations again for the otm and  got it sorted ,

ive got to delete all my previous attachments ughh lol

ooftt I got to go into every post and delete the attachments ugh gonna take a while lol .

must remember if I put a screenshot up to delete it after a week or 2

anyway this is how my  otm looks like 

Edited by bubs79

only thing  I need to config is the txt in the red circle ,  ts part of  jimbos v1 xhair with custom pro arty , I just cant seem to find the right file or  place to edit it

Edited by bubs79

"facepalms"   I didn't  notice that its excactly the same info hahahaha what a walloper I am hahahaha, someone hand me a gun!!!

5 hours ago, Quaksen said:

I don't think you can change the color if you wanted to do that.. you could use the Extra Aim Info for the same information that is shown by the arty sight, and just turn the arty sight stuff off? :)