Cant join platoon or team training etc. after installing Aslain's WoT ModPack v9.16 build 20

I am having the same problem, and I have unchecked the updater box and still cannot check my battle results or accept platoon invites.

Please add logs then.

Also by what definition can you not accept invites or check battle results?

Are the buttons fucked up (like they say Details, on the platoon invites)

Or are you clicking "Accept" when it pops up, without having notification center open, and nothing happens

Battle results: when in a platoon, they do not show up at the end of a battle and when I click on "DETAILS" nothing happens.

Platoon invites: I get an invite from a clan mate it shows up in notifications but when I click on "ACCEPT" nothing happens. It just sits there.

If I make the platoon I have no problems inviting clanmates to my platoon.

--------------

I think I may have fixed this issue as well. By enabling XVM in the non-XVM section. I am able to click on details and get battle results when not in a platoon. I'll bee checking out the whole platoon thing later tonight.

--------------

Yup all my issues have now been fixed by checking the XVM in the non-XVM section.

Edited by FarGloom
  • Administrator
9 hours ago, FarGloom said:

Battle results: when in a platoon, they do not show up at the end of a battle and when I click on "DETAILS" nothing happens.

Platoon invites: I get an invite from a clan mate it shows up in notifications but when I click on "ACCEPT" nothing happens. It just sits there.

If I make the platoon I have no problems inviting clanmates to my platoon.

--------------

I think I may have fixed this issue as well. By enabling XVM in the non-XVM section. I am able to click on details and get battle results when not in a platoon. I'll bee checking out the whole platoon thing later tonight.

--------------

Yup all my issues have now been fixed by checking the XVM in the non-XVM section.

It's quite possible you fixed all these issues by selecting proper installation method. What you had before was XVM with non-xvm antimirror files, they are in conflict with each other, hence many different problems with buttons, mirroring and what not.