auto-aim not working and sound not workin

Define auto-aim not working?

Do you mean the "snapping", that you could enable auto-aim on a target without highlighting it?

Then yes - that is not working - beacuse that feature was said to be forbidden - and the mod author removed it form the autoaim indication+ mod.

• Administrator

Autoaim:

pI4Qfhm.jpg

As you see you did not select anything, so don't expect it to work, also notice (like it was told to you before) the snapping feature is no longer there as it was illegal.

the Black parts of maps are caused by Fog remover. You are probably using very low gfx settings right?

no sound ? What do you mean, you have no sounds in game? Elaborate.

Just now, Darth_Clicker said:

I really think the mod author should rename this mod as it no longer has any Auto Aim functionality about it since the snapping function had to be removed.  It does offer a lot of good things in one package, but the name is misleading.

But it does though... it does the same thing still, as the name is: "Autoaim Indication+Addins" (and was Autoaim Indication+Snapping+Addins)

The first part of the name has always been that.. and it still indicates what you have locked :P

19 minutes ago, Quaksen said:

But it does though... it does the same thing still, as the name is: "Autoaim Indication+Addins" (and was Autoaim Indication+Snapping+Addins)

The first part of the name has always been that.. and it still indicates what you have locked :P

Very strange....mine has not indicated what is locked for a long time.  I thought that feature was gone.  I wondered what the Indication part was all about.

Edited by Darth_Clicker

DAMN IT!!!!!!!  The friggin' AUTOAIM doesn't work!!!

The mod not only doesn't work, but it stops the in game autoaim form working also... even after a clean/total reset of game settings & everything!?!?

Aslain, u do alot of good work & i/we appreciate it & i'v donated to U a # of times but this is the 3rd or 4th time a WofT revision has resulted in your (or whoever codes) the autoaim screwing up not only itself, but the in-game autoaim also!!

i'v wasted  3 HOURS of valuable game time & lost 6 battles in a row dinking around with this crap.  Everything else is working fine but AUTOAIM IS SCREWING up big time... again.

Come on man, would U either fix it or get it off your list.   Now, how the hell do we at least fix it so the in-game autoaim works?  A complete delete of all your stuff + the game itself?

• Administrator

Read my signature how to report a problem. Basicaly I need logs to check your setup, however I am pretty sure that it's working, I have been using it recently, you may like to report it to the mod author, not me, since I can only remove it, but why to remove it if it works fine to me?

@AslainNO i did not choose block shooting at wreck or shooting at allies because i install safe-shot and i found if both are installed neither worked, i shot friendly tank and was banned for an hour and turned blue.

Autoaim was not locking on tanks even if i was right beside them

Sound not working there was no sound at all, no engine, no voices, nothing

But since that version now loaded #42 everything is working fine, so i don't know what to say about those issues.  But i have an ongoing issues that was intermediate before #42 but has now become every game, i keep crashing going into battle.

Can you identify the file causing the error?

This has started since #39, can you also tell me if Banks.Loader is part of the modpack each time i load the modpack it tells me that lamba.bank values have changed and a restart is required?

python.log

_Aslain_logs.zip

Banks.Loader.jpg

Edited by mfl350z
36 minutes ago, mfl350z said:

@AslainNO i did not choose block shooting at wreck or shooting at allies because i install safe-shot and i found if both are installed neither worked, i shot friendly tank and was banned for an hour and turned blue.

Autoaim was not locking on tanks even if i was right beside them

Sound not working there was no sound at all, no engine, no voices, nothing

But since that version now loaded #42 everything is working fine, so i don't know what to say about those issues.  But i have an ongoing issues that was intermediate before #42 but has now become every game, i keep crashing going into battle.

Can you identify the file causing the error?

This has started since #39, can you also tell me if Banks.Loader is part of the modpack each time i load the modpack it tells me that lamba.bank values have changed and a restart is required?

python.log

_Aslain_logs.zip

Banks.Loader.jpg

its perfectly fine mate ,  nothing to worry about