6th Sense Bulb works slower

Hi ppl! I have to share with you guys my point of view of 6th sense warning. Maybe someone already notices this...

It seems that with every new patch 6th sense works slower.

let me elaborate...

When you are spotted 6th sense go on, but at numerous occasion happened that I was hit first then after 1-2

seconds 6th sense bulb goes on and warns me that I was spotted (I know now I'm spotted if I was hit)

Don't know is this have something to do with installed mods or with the patches or it's a bug!? And I know that 6th sense has 3 seconds delay, but it doesn't work properly.

I'm not the only one with this problem, and sure not the only one complaining about it.

Even some ppl wrote tickets to wargaming support and answer was always "remove any mods you may have installed"

What is your opinion?

Tnx....

I don't think that sixth sense has changed at all.

*Prior to the new instant spotting mechanic introduced in 9.16, the amount of time that it took for your tank to get spotted was dependent on it's distance from the spotting tank.  So it was possible to poke out and see/shoot an enemy tank, then duck behind cover before your tank was illuminated by his.  So even though his tank did not illuminate you at that time......the system "saw your tank" and triggered the sixth sense timer.  So once you got into the hiding the 3 seconds was over and your warning went off.  This created the illusion that sixth sense was fast.

Now your tank is spotted instantly, and the sixth sense timer starts immediately.  So this gives the enemy tanks the full 3 seconds to see and shoot you before the warning sounds.  This is why you are experiencing your issue.

This new mechanic effectively rendered sixth sense useless IMO, and WG should either re-introduce a spotting delay, OR, shorten the delay timer on the sixth sense perk.  Doesn't seem fair to destroy the functionality of a perk for which some players spent gold to acquire it more quickly.

*Based on my understanding of the game mechanics

• Upvote 2