[0.5.16.0] Polandball Commanders - Community Update

BUILD_THE_WALL

I am taking over the Polandball Commanders mod. 

The previous author used all publicly available sprites so there is nothing he can copywrite. Furthermore I rebuilt the entire directory from scratch by hand, so I cannot think of anything now that would impede me from re-releasing this.  

If I am wrong on that account, please inform me as to what I need to do in order to re-release this mod.  

----------------------------------

Mod Name: Polandball Commanders - Community Update

Author: BUILD_THE_WALL 

Preview Graphic: http://imgur.com/a/pwmOB

Description:  "The only commander mod you will ever need. Updated by the community after the old author tragically drowned in a flood of salt. There are two versions of this mod; one version leaves ARP captains alone while the other will replace the ARP captains as well.

If you encounter errors or missing commanders please send a Reddit PM to www.reddit.com/u/Mod_Feedback_Bot"

----------------------------------

Polandball Commanders - Stock & ARP Ships - Community Update.rar

Polandball Commanders - Stock Ships Only - Community Update.rar

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, Aslain said:

I am glad you tookover it. The original author flipped and requested removal of this mod from the modpack for some non-sense reasons.

Agreed. His final message was sad and good only for a laugh. That, and he punished us by taking away this excellent mod! I promise I will never do this to all of you :P

• Upvote 1