Get BANNED...

isair

@isair don't know czech that's why i've used google translator for it... wg didn't said what exact mod you have used... so i think it is a generic reply... hopefully they'll reply to what exactly is the mod at fault for your 7 day ban

this is what google translator did... czech to english...

"

Hello,
Thank you contacted us.
Since the implementation of new principles of fair play, we monitored our game and watching the modifications described in that article. Unfortunately, some of you used modifications fall into the category of modifications that provide an unfair advantage over other players - these modifications are not allowed in the game. This seven-day account blockage is therefore the first and last warning, you could remove these modifications.
Please note that additional violations of fair play will lead to a permanent blocking of your game account. We are aware that this is a harsh punishment, but we have no doubts about the validity of these penalties and to appeal against the sentence is not possible.
If you wish to use modification, we encourage you again to read article above and become familiar with the functions disabled.
Blocking the account is fully in accordance with these Terms and with the game rules (paragraph 4.08).
Defective function modifications are described in the article "The principles of fair play." Details regarding the specific modifications or modifications to packages but we do not because their content and functions may vary with time. It was therefore resorted to stating the prohibited features.
Thank you for your understanding.
Regards
Jan Novák

"

hopefully they will have a clearer response ^^

@hidetada: Unfortunatelly WG said it pretty straight forward. They are not going to tell you for what mods you got banned. They do not need to and are not obligated to. It might compromise their "detection methods", so they won't do it and stated so in their Fair Play Policy post. Only information given to you will be that you're banned for certain reason, like using fobidden mods, nothing more. Quite re-assuring right ? :-)

Edited by plkJaqenHghar
  • Upvote 1

It would not surprise me a bit to learn that WG actually does not have any way of detecting illegal mods and they are only playing a game of trying to scare everyone into not using mods at all.  There are some people on the WoT forums who claim to have been banned for illegal mod use while not using any mods at all.

Usually when someone refuses to offer proof of something it is because they don't have any proof.

id sentd in a reply saying , u want to use mods  but the information u have sent me regarding the mods is not good enough ,  also say to them that u have used mods for a long time and if one falls under the fair policy  then u would want to be enabled to remove it , also explain to them that every mod u have used u have crosschecked them all and they all state from wg staff that they r legal

4 minutes ago, bubs79 said:

id sentd in a reply saying , u want to use mods  but the information u have sent me regarding the mods is not good enough ,  also say to them that u have used mods for a long time and if one falls under the fair policy  then u would want to be enabled to remove it , also explain to them that every mod u have used u have crosschecked them all and they all state from wg staff that they r legal

Every response I read from now on will be read in the voice of Elmer Fudd...because that is who I think is actually hunting the illegal mods.

Banned player: "What did I do wrong, WG?"

WG: "Trust us...you can't be trusted."

Banned player: "But what is the problem? Which mod is illegal?"

Banned player: "That's no answer! What did I do?!?"

Ad infinitum, ad nauseum...

Not that anyone will miss my average self, but WG will miss my $$$. Seems a waste of money to spend any on WoT if I can't enjoy it. This treatment of the player base may be legal under their rules, but of course that doesn't make it right. It has, however, greatly increased my appreciation and fun level in both War Thunder and Armored Warfare.

• 3 weeks later...

Relax. Who cares. Here is why:

Using common mods should not get you banned. I consider Aslain pretty much cannon for this decision.

Should one still get banned: Then the game is flawed and is not worth being played anymore. When I do no longer play two of my friends will no longer play. If those two do no longer play some more might stop playing. Wargaming will not starve from losing a couple of paying customers and their €100 per year so I do not even feel bad about that. I just take my money somewhere else, eg Warthunder, ARMA, Path of Exile, Warframe etcpp.