Battle Tier displayed in Carousel Differs from WoT Wiki

Pz B2 will never meet tier 5 tanks, unless you platoon with a normal tier 4 tank, which would be kinda dumb. Hehe.

The wiki is wrong, in several cases when it comes to that. Funny though - since they have the unique MM chart on their site too - which has all the tanks right...

Unique_Matchmaking_Chart.png

• Upvote 1

I also have that chart, but its rather old.  Is it still current?  So go with chart/Mod display as correct; and ignore WoT Wiki?

And yes, I checked   World of Tanks & World of Warships ...    I posted a screen shot of the 'problem', included Aslain_logs.zip and python.log.  Playing without the Mod didn't seem appropriate.  Had the latest download.  So what did I miss?

That's just my signature, it's always shown, even if you have posted the proper stuff :)

The most accurate one, is the XVM displayed numbers - since the Wiki is showing something wrong, in all your examples.

The Wiki seems to be showing the normal battle tier ranges, for all ships... it says 8-9-10 for IS-6 too, for example, which is wrong. :)

6 hours ago, Quaksen said:

it says 8-9-10 for IS-6 too, for example, which is wrong. :)

Yeah I'm glad that the IS-6 never sees T10 battle with it's horrible penn lol, damn good tank if you know how to use it but not up for facing off with more than a T9 as it is most the time unless you are capable of keeping enough gold or credits handy to resupply the premo ammo