Auto equip/crew not working

• Administrator

@Wolf533

You should use old modapck #03 then, not the latest like in your logs.

27 minutes ago, arniGX said:

WOT SEA server till now, there is not yet update to v0.9.17.1..... SEA server WOT still using v0.9.17.0.... :(

because of that, i cant using the new update from aslain mod pack.... :(

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

You posted logs, but what kind of issue do you have?

1 hour ago, Darth_Clicker said:

So is everything ok now that you reverted back to the correct modpack version for SEA?

*ASIA -> Modpack for 0.9.17.0 #03  = is the correct version for my WOT in SEA server, what did u mean??

for now, iam only using mods = save pass and contour icon only.....not using aslain modpack again.... 

These mods didn't work for me last night either with version 3.

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

I took notice to a directory called auto_equip and it's dated 8.21.16 and contains 2 files dated 9.30.16. One is a dat file and the other is a log file that is empty.

I will be deleting this directory and reinstalling the mod later today. I'll let you know if it fixes anything.

Edited by GenPanzer
On 12/17/2016 at 1:56 PM, Wolf533 said:

Auto equip not working for me either. Auto return for crew is fine though. 

Asia server is still on 0.9.17.0 but I've changed the file name from 0.9.17.1 to read 0.9.17.0  and the only problem remaining is the auto return. I'm about to try the Asia version 0.9.17.0 #03 and the newest 0.9.17.1 #05 and change the file name. I'll report back in time.

Edited by Wolf533
On 12/17/2016 at 1:56 PM, Wolf533 said:

Auto equip not working for me either. Auto return for crew is fine though. 

Asia server is still on 0.9.17.0 but I've changed the file to this version and the only problem remaining is the auto return. I'm about to try the Asia version 0.9.17.0 #03 and the newest 0.9.17.1 #05 and change the file name. I'll report back in time.

There is no difference to my knowledge between the EU,UK mod pack and the Asia mod pack the way it runs on my computer. Just changing the file name worked for me.

Having said that, the autoequip still does not work.

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log