Sight but? Something is pretty fucked up

Hello. First of all, thanks a lot for the effort you put into doing this modpack. 

The problem im refering to happens only once in a while, not in every game, and I still didnt identifie a particular map in which it happens. I can play the game, but at least once during my session, the game will get bugged and Ill have to restart it.
What happens? 
This happens: 
 zLaAvIk.jpg

Om27EJV.jpg

I can see the OTM, I can swith from my artillery view to the battle assistant view, I can move my tank and I can shoot. I can even see the gun reticle and the server reticle, but I can se neither he reticle/aiming "dot" nor my tank. Its like the loading screen gets frozen and thats the only image I can see.
The problem gets solved as soon as I restart the game. Of course that takes time and most of the times I get killed before I can do that. 
Im uploading the python.log and _aslain_logs.zip files. 

I hope you can help me with this. Thanks in advance. 
Best regards,

Pablico. 

python.log

_Aslain_logs.zip

Edited by Pablico
11 hours ago, Aslain said:

Start with downloading latest modpack, you are using old one according to logs.

Ok. Did that, played a couple of games and I got the bug. Map this time was Cliff. Before updating the mods, I got the issue in a game in Malinovka.

19 hours ago, Basilius_Fleischlein said:

I have the same Problems and had it before the bla.bla.0.3 patch of WoT i think its a problem of the Game maybe and not of the Modpack?

I dont think so but Im not 100% sure. I played several games without mods and never came across with this problem. 

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Pablico said:

So I guess you are not going to try to help us. 

thats the frst step of helping u . is get the latest mudpack as it cud have updated mods within it that may solve yer issue , if it continues after new mudpack then he will look into it further

• Upvote 1
  • Administrator
6 hours ago, Pablico said:

So I guess you are not going to try to help us. 

In case of randomly encountered problems I suggest to remove some mods one by one, your mod setup is very minimal so it shouldn't be problem, maybe start with removing server crosshair, and see if this help. On screenshot I see mods that you don't have in installed mods log...

Like bubgs suggested you, get latest modpack, if problem persist, post new logs for me to check.

Hi Aslain,

I have this problem as well I am just about to install the latest Pack is there anything you want from me to help with diagnosis?

This has been happening for a while, but only once every other day or so, last night with pack .11, it happened three times consecutively. I almost thought that I had found the trigger for it, it seemed to happen if I alt-tabbed whilst the loading screen for a match was displayed.

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

Edited by talonhawk
Adding logs
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, talonhawk said:

Hi Aslain,

I have this problem as well I am just about to install the latest Pack is there anything you want from me to help with diagnosis?

This has been happening for a while, but only once every other day or so, last night with pack .11, it happened three times consecutively. I almost thought that I had found the trigger for it, it seemed to happen if I alt-tabbed whilst the loading screen for a match was displayed.

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

Your python log is empty, I need that file after you encounter issues.

• 2 weeks later...