Air strikes/artillery strikes bugged

I'm using the same sights as usual (Jimbo's) but whenever I try to use arty or air strikes in Strongholds, I get the message "not available," even after it should be loaded. I assume it's a gunsight mod that's causing the problems, but it's the same one I've used before without problems. Any suggestions?

2 hours ago, zzarac said:

I hope you're aware that since 9.17 update you can't use artillery and air strikes when playing as an SPG in stronghold battles.

Thank you, I wasn't aware of that. I wasn't able to find information on it anywhere else. Do you know if this was an intentional change, or an unintentional bug?

My guess--programming error.  None of the WoT stronghold guides or release patch notes make reference to those reserves being unavailable to the detachment commander if he/she is playing an SPG.

The "bug" is present whether using mods or running plain vanilla client.

Whilst the bug is irritating to say the least (RIP our 3600 boxes lost last night), at least it is a constant versus intermittent issue.  Predictability makes it easy to deal with.

1 minute ago, Hoff said:

My guess--programming error.  None of the WoT stronghold guides or release patch notes make reference to those reserves being unavailable to the detachment commander if he/she is playing an SPG.

The "bug" is present whether using mods or running plain vanilla client.

Whilst the bug is irritating to say the least (RIP our 3600 boxes lost last night), at least it is a constant versus intermittent issue.  Predictability makes it easy to deal with.

Thank you, I'm usually the SPG player and frequently used the combat reserves. Being unable to deploy them caused some tense fights this week. I assumed it was something in my mods, but apparently not. Hopefully it gets corrected soon. Thank you for the replies.