Game Crashes when pressing Alt+Tab

This seemed to start since the new micro patch 0.9.17.0.3  was put out .  When pressing Alt+Tab to return to the desktop game freezes with a black screen and PC restarts. Just like getting a blue screen of death.  I  am using the latest mod pack.  Video drivers are up to date. This does not seem to happen every time but is random. Might not even be mod related but I'm not sure.  Cleaning Aslain's cache did not solve the problem. Everything in game seems to be working good. 

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

Yes that what i figured.  But Ive only had it crash trying to get back to desktop when pressing Alt+Tab when I'm in garage.  First was game micro patch and then new Nvidia driver updated followed possibly one of these is problem .  I'm also running Asus 970GTX Sli.  Could be anything. Thanks for you help Aslain !

7 hours ago, JackHammer said:

This seemed to start since the new micro patch 0.9.17.0.3  was put out .  When pressing Alt+Tab to return to the desktop game freezes with a black screen and PC restarts. Just like getting a blue screen of death.  I  am using the latest mod pack.  Video drivers are up to date. This does not seem to happen every time but is random. Might not even be mod related but I'm not sure.  Cleaning Aslain's cache did not solve the problem. Everything in game seems to be working good. 

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

ive had this problem for a while ,   sometimes when in garage I press alt tab so I can look on forums  , go back to the game and  sometimes  it freeze  then when press alt tab to go back to desktop screen goes black , its like a graphics issue  totally crashing the  graphics drivers , but ive not had for a few days now , only thng ive removed was the toggle on/off for server crosshair

I  tried the new mod update and check consumables_panels section .  Removed some to see if it would help.  I checked my setting for toggle on/off  sever crosshair as bubs79 has suggested but I wasn't using this feature.   I believe now I solved my problem and it has to do with the Nvidia driver update 378.49 while running SLi.

I had no problems with previous driver when I forced frame rendering to second card.  But with new driver update I would get a crash.  I read online some games had problems running new driver in SLi .  When I  changed setting Sli rendering to SINGLE GPU and ran game this stopped my PC crashes.  I have heard in past that WOT was not Sli friendly .  Alt + Tab now several time .  Makes me a Happy Camper.  Cause I'm Canadian and like to camp.  :D

Edited by JackHammer
On ‎27‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 5:50 AM, JackHammer said:

I  tried the new mod update and check consumables_panels section .  Removed some to see if it would help.  I checked my setting for toggle on/off  sever crosshair as bubs79 has suggested but I wasn't using this feature.   I believe now I solved my problem and it has to do with the Nvidia driver update 378.49 while running SLi.

I had no problems with previous driver when I forced frame rendering to second card.  But with new driver update I would get a crash.  I read online some games had problems running new driver in SLi .  When I  changed setting Sli rendering to SINGLE GPU and ran game this stopped my PC crashes.  I have heard in past that WOT was not Sli friendly .  Alt + Tab now several time .  Makes me a Happy Camper.  Cause I'm Canadian and like to camp.  :D

i recently added the beta driver from intel   specific for battliefield and few other games ,  maybe a bug in the driver  somewhere