how easily compatible is the modpack with a mod handler (ie JSGME)

Been using Aslains since about 8.something, and I've finally gotten to the point my potato of a computer almost needs 2 different mod settings to be competitive.

I used to use JSGME (JoneSoft Generic Mod Enabler), to handle my mods prior to using the all-in-one pack with Aslain, and the customization of being able to decide just before logging in; if I want to run a Command & Conquer feel to my WoT, or a Warhammer 40k feel, etc.

I haven't tried yet, but I'm hoping to setup at least two independent Aslain's mod settings, without the files being too large (due to copy&pasting the res and res_mods folders) after setting up the mods the way I like them in each configuration.

An explanation to the usage of JSGME can be found here:

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/251022-using-jonesoft-generic-mod-enabler/

TLDR: I want to use JSGME Step 3, to control the usage of two or more totally different Aslain's installation setups; but not sacrifice a crapton of HDD space by copying unnecessary files.