BalCalcMod

44 minutes ago, billyzbear said:

- added BalCalcMod

What does this do, didn't see the option for it in menu. Is it added to some sites?

It's a seperate mod, it isn't added to certain crosshairs.

It should be in the mod list in the installer, somewhere. :)

• Administrator
On 4/27/2017 at 12:34 PM, billyzbear said:

- added BalCalcMod

What does this do, didn't see the option for it in menu. Is it added to some sites?

2.jpg

This picture shows it nicely, in this case when you want to hit a moving target, and want to keep the aim at the same distance where the tank is you press Q/F and the mod will lock at this range. Otherwise when you move crosshair away from your target it will set distance to 600m.

Second case If tank that you can see at 350m disappears from you, your crossair will aim at 600m away, and you most likely miss the tank if you shoot at tim. When you keep Q or F pressed, your aim will be kept at 35m, and you can hit him even if he hides. Of course in the situation when enemy tank is sitting still and not changing position.

• 1 year later...

BalCalc is one of those mods that actually patch a hole in the game's mechanics.

I was wondering if you were willing to add an option in the mod installer to set "E" key as the key to lock the distance? If I remember correctly, some very very long ago it was the efault and built-in key. Now every time I install the mod I have to manually set "E", as I use "Q" and "F" for other things.