WoWS 0.6.5.0

Sniper

Yesterday when I added the Aslain mods for the WoWS 6.3 NA server work just fine guys . But when I logon this morning WoWS did anther update and added u - boats in the lineup and that knock out all of the mods out like BAM they were gone. 

On ‎3‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 7:56 AM, Sniper said:

Just a friendly reminder that today when I logon WoWS the NA sever had did a updated form 0.6.2 to 0.6.3.0 .

Keep up the good work there Aslain your work is more than apperciated. 

Really? I never would have guessed between all the articles on the news site and the fact that I had a loading bar before I could launch the game

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Mydgard said:

Hi Aslain, hi guys!

Classical historical flags disappeared in this mod patch, can you restore that? (There aren't Reich battleflag and Jappanese empire flag)

This topic is not for reporting bugs. Read my signature how to report a problem.

• Upvote 1

Just a friendly reminder that WoWS did a server update from 0.6.3.0 to 0.6.3.1 this morning when I log in WoWS on the NA server.

And also think s for all the hard work on getting the mods updated I sure appreciate it.

• Downvote 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...