Sed.exe and Patch.exe

Sorry if I started a new thread on a similar theme, however mine is slightly different when ever I try to install 9.19#32 I keep getting this type of message......I can only choose ignore for the installation to continue which isn't ideal. If I try to delete the whole file or folder for a complete new re-install I get this message about not having permission.....I am the administrator and never had any issues before when manually deleting files from the mod pack....can you please help me?  

sedexe error.PNG

patchexe error.PNG

Admin error.PNG

Could be overly aggressive anti-virus not liking those two files.

They're crucial for the installation to be properly done.

Try temporarily disabling your anti-virus while doing the installation, and see if that helps any.

Could be your anti-virus made an update, that suddenly gets triggered by those patch files. They're harmless, and used to make tweaks to text files, for example.

If Aslain drops by, he can verify it as well :)

Found the issue it was Malewarebytes program it recently had a big update, put Aslains in exclusion list no problems now ....thanks for the suggestion really great forum......

Edited by Spazza
8 hours ago, Spazza said:

Found the issue it was Malewarebytes program it recently had a big update, put Aslains in exclusion list no problems now ....thanks for the suggestion really great forum......

I also use Malwarebytes  ,  never had the problem though but then I don't use real time protection 

• Aslain locked this topic