64x zoom in 9.2

heard this mod is going be put onto the "banned" list eventually due to it being able to remove foliage when you zoom in x30 abd above

Trust me, the foliage still gets in your way. Sometimes it removes it a little bit, but more often than not, the foliage is still in your way.

Trust me, the foliage still gets in your way. Sometimes it removes it a little bit, but more often than not, the foliage is still in your way.

I understand that, but looking at the following taken from the banned mods section..

• "Lens scope" modification that removes tree leaves and alters bush transparency around the aiming reticule.

so esentually, wouldn't the X30 and above scope zoom be considered illegal since it does alter the transparency of bushes and so forth when you zoom in? because it does alter the transparency

I understand that, but looking at the following taken from the banned mods section..

• "Lens scope" modification that removes tree leaves and alters bush transparency around the aiming reticule.

so esentually, wouldn't the X30 and above scope zoom be considered illegal since it does alter the transparency of bushes and so forth when you zoom in? because it does alter the transparency

The regular stock x8 zoom does the same thing, does it not? Any bushes within a certain range around your reticle will become transparent. The x30 zoom does the same thing too.