OTM Missing letters

not always the same letters/numbers either

sometimes an 'O' missing sometimes a 'T' etc..  it seems completely random and can be any letter or number

but some help would be nice

:(

Edited by jekko

I have been having the same issue for the last few updates of the mod. Restarting has not helped. It also varies from tank to tank battle to battle. For example a 110e5 will have some of its letters missing in one battle, the next battle other letters will be missing, the next battle it will be fine, and in some battles the entire tank name will be blank.

Like i said this bug doesnt just apply to some tanks all the time it varies from tank to tank battle to battle.

• Administrator

If you are wondering, the font face used in that text field is Calibri. You can try to uninstall/delete this font and reinstall the modpack. Changing this font in xvm configs to in example "font": "$FieldFont" is helping too.

Could you direct us to the directory or file path so that we may change the font?

Or provide details how to uninstall or delete the font?

I have tried restarts, uninstalling modpack reinstalling modpack, and uninstalling and reinstalling the entire game and still no fix to the issue.

6 hours ago, jekko said:

reinstalled everything and still have the same problem

can someone suggest a good alternative OTM

have tried uninstalling  the mudpack then  cleaning out the res-mods folder manually.  sometimes theres   stuff left behind in the wot game folder    anything with xvm or aslain u shud delete it . also try deleting game cache through  appdata folder

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎09‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 8:31 AM, Aslain said:

If you are wondering, the font face used in that text field is Calibri. You can try to uninstall/delete this font and reinstall the modpack. Changing this font in xvm configs to in example "font": "$FieldFont" is helping too.

this fixes it

edit these 2 files

..\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\configs\xvm\Aslain

markersAliveExtended.xc

markersAliveNormal.xc

Aslain, can you add an option to use a different font in the mod pack?

On 8/7/2017 at 5:51 PM, jekko said:

this fixes it

edit these 2 files

..\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\configs\xvm\Aslain

markersAliveExtended.xc

markersAliveNormal.xc

Aslain, can you add an option to use a different font in the mod pack?

this worked for me! went in both files and changed every font that was Cailibri to $FieldFont. Save files after all changes are made and viola, no more missing letters!

4 hours ago, Bavor said:

Replacing"Calibri" with ""$FieldFont"" under player name in the markersAliveExtended.xc and markersAliveNormal.xc config files fixed the issue for me.

Except its not player names that arent appearing correctly, its tank names so change tank names in those files