Downloading Clan Icons

in the past when I patched the Aslain WOT Mod Installer I would download all the clan Icons for my server.  These typically display in the Player panels at the start of a match and during one. The recent patches don't seem to do this and now I can't see anything but a couple of the icons.  I don't even see my own Icon.

Am I missing a tick box in the setup screen or is there a way to force the installer to download all the clan icons for the server?

The clan icon packs were removed, as far as I'm aware, since they were incomplete and broken.

They take FOREVER to update, and even a fresh update was wrong. So they were removed. You can still see top 1000 clans I think, if you set that on the XVM website.

You can still find the outdated clan icon file on Curse... some clan icons have changed since then, but they work. Make sure that you use the Aslains_Custom_mods folder so they update each time you update the modpack.

https://mods.curse.com/wot-mods/worldoftanks/xvm_clanicons_na

Oops, just saw that you're on the Asia server...

If you are only interested in seeing your clan-mates' clan icon, you could only place your icon there... also use the custom mods folder to keep them appearing.

Edited by downinflames
Added Curse link
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...