No Client detected

Sorry in advanced if I mess things up i'm still a little new to this but every since Wargaming Game Center came out I have been unable to get Aslain's modpack to work. Every time I try to install the modpack it cant find the client I tried uninstalling and reinstalling everything and nothing worked. In the installer when I browse C:\Games\World_of_Warships and click next I get the message that WoW isn't installed there which is right I don't have it installed in that folder but then I chose D:\World_of_Warships_NA I don't get the message but when I click next at the top it says there is no client but I do have it installed in that folder. When I try and boot WoW I get an error message saying "Unable to execute file: D:\World_of_Warships_NA\WoWSLauncher.exe ShellExecuteEx failed; code 2. The system cannot find the file specified." If there is any to fix this please let me know and i'm sorry for such a long post. 

Here is the zip file Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip

Because the Game Center replaces the launchers in the normal games, to use itself instead. The Game Center is still just "open beta" by the way.

Installer will warn you that there's no client there, since it doesn't detect the normal files (since they're removed by the Game Center)

But it'll still install the modpack just fine. You just cannot launch the game through it - launch game manually afterwards.

Hi Dudes,

i had the same problem with the gamecenter. so i deinstalled wows. then deinstalled the gamecenter. restart the computer and installed wows new. then start to install aslain modpack 6.9.1.01 and get this error: (see attachment) so what should i do? greetings kelric

Unbenannt-1.png

Edited by TheKelric