Peformance issues

Hi idk what to do to make the game run well again no matter what i do it still runs crap hope any of you guys have a solution to the problem 

the issue is as soon the battle countdown is over the gpu usage drops badly and its like this in the entrie battle in the garage the peformance is fine.... 

this causing very bad fps and makes the game unplayable

Specs GPU Nvida GTX 880M Custum Fully Unlocked Vbios 

CPU Intel Core I7 4810 MQ Running at 4.0 GHZ on all Cores 

OS Windows 10 64 Bit whit all updates 

List of Stuff i have tried 

1 Removing the aslain modpack

2 reinstall GPU Drivers 

3 Reinstall and clean out all Previous world of tanks files

hope anyone can put some light on this 

Skjermbilde (451).png

Skjermbilde (453).png

11 minutes ago, Davidinlv82 said:

Your system is running pretty warm which may lead to some throttling. Throttling will cause a performance issues. Are you playing on a laptop or desktop? 

He's on laptop. At least the graphicscard is meant for laptop-usage. (The M-tag on the graphicscard)

Hi idk what to do to make the game run well again no matter what i do it still runs crap hope any of you guys have a solution to the problem 

the issue is as soon the battle countdown is over the gpu usage drops badly and its like this in the entrie battle in the garage the peformance is fine.... 

this causing very bad fps and makes the game unplayable

Specs GPU Nvida GTX 880M Custum Fully Unlocked Vbios 

CPU Intel Core I7 4810 MQ Running at 4.0 GHZ on all Cores 

OS Windows 10 64 Bit whit all updates 

List of Stuff i have tried 

1 Removing the aslain modpack

2 reinstall GPU Drivers 

3 Reinstall and clean out all Previous world of tanks files

hope anyone can put some light on this 

added 1 minute later

I have Found the issue its deff Aslains Modpack but what mod is the casue i dont know but what i can say is that the fps drops occurs when u start driving..... and the game runs fine in safe mode whitout mods hope the devs of this mods fixes it playing world of tanks whitout this mods is a uther pain... 

I completely missed that @Quaksen lol my bad. @steffenagermann when was the last time you dusted or blew out the cooling ports on your laptop? Is your laptop getting enough fresh airflow? Can you customize the fan speed for your GPU and CPU? Your laptop is running at 150F which is pretty warm for a laptop, CPU's have what's called a TJmax threshold which is normally around 180F. So as your system get's warmer your computer is going to throttle down to cool off if your computer's cooling solution isn't keeping your temps down to save it from frying the chip. Other things that could affect your computer's performance could be things like running background tasks that's eating up memory and cpu usage. If all the steps you listed above have failed then I would look into it. Another thing and I hate to say this because I know I hate having to do it is reinstall the game and run everything fresh. Sometimes files can get corrupted over time which isn't all that common but a possibility and can lead to performance issues as well. So hopefully something in this list of mine will help.

if yer using a laptop  id suggest buying a cooling fan   . this can cool down yer laptop by 10-20 degree celcius  ,  as above  id suggest opening yer laptop  and clean out the fan  cleaning the air ports isn't enough  u will be surprised how much  crap gets clogged  on the fan itself .

looking at yer temps  they actually look ok not too hot  , mine cud get up to 80  celcius  without cooling fan  , I rhave a cooling  and it does make a difference  especially if yer playing game for long periods. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313.TR12.TRC2.A0.H0.Xlaptop+cooling+fan.TRS0&_nkw=laptop+cooling+fan&_sacat=0