Game crash

hi all .. still getting these game crashes when I get a rectangular box (white with doted lines) that states "PLEASE WAIT" .. sometimes I can cntrl/alt/delete and get to task master and cancel WOT and then re-start .. other times I have to do a restart of the PC itself .. I have posted all the needed files ages ago but never got a reply .. I only run aslains xvm and have tried with NO mods in the settings but it still does it .. I have re-installed the game with the same results .. any clues?

mobo: Asus Z170

CPU: i7 6700@4600

Ram: Team Group 16gb@3200

GPU: Asus GTX 980ti Matrix

Win 10x64 pro

game crash 4 times .. managed to restart it and get back into game .. when i got back into game, I had lost the ability to communicate, to mark the map or to ask for help .. when the game ended, the tank I was in was not the tank displayed in the hangar. it's very frustrating as I can play 50 games without issue .. then game crashes constantly and for no apparent reason. I have even tracked the internet to see if there are interruptions .. I've re-installed and still the same .. cmon guys .. please help me track down the issues ..

any luck with what's wrong ?? I've checked system stability and temps etc .. and nothing is even close to being maxed out. I've had instances where I've had the game freeze and I've gone cntrl, alt, delete to get in to taskmaster and stop the WOT application from there, only to find that there are 2 instances of the game trying to run? Has it got anything to do with the auto disconnect/re-connect where WOT would re-start after a crash? That used to happen but hasn't for a while .. I've checked internet connection as well and there is no issue at the time of a crash .. 

ok got WOT to work with mods. I had to follow the post listed below on the WOT forums. I was able to get it to work both ways using the .bat file and renaming the file. However, when I used the .bat file XVM did not work. Hope this helps everyone too. 

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/554303-920-update-game-crash/

Edited by Ryaden
On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 10:17 AM, timbo2410 said:

game crash 4 times .. managed to restart it and get back into game .. when i got back into game, I had lost the ability to communicate, to mark the map or to ask for help .. when the game ended, the tank I was in was not the tank displayed in the hangar. it's very frustrating as I can play 50 games without issue .. then game crashes constantly and for no apparent reason. I have even tracked the internet to see if there are interruptions .. I've re-installed and still the same .. cmon guys .. please help me track down the issues ..

I hear ya that happens to me quite a few times and it crashes rite at when its in the que to wait for the battle and then I have to shut the game down and restart it and it usually happens out of nowhere but it happens to me 2.