Issue with download host

All of the direct downloads link from Skamason. Whenever I attempt to open them I get spammed with warnings from my anti-virus, and even after ignoring that I'm asked to disable my adblocker (which isn't happening) otherwise it won't download. The site is posing as adf.ly, and google shows nothing when searching the site name. Attempting to direct download does nothing.

I'd love to download the mod installer, but don't trust anything to do with that site. Please rehost on mediafire or something, cheers.

There are 5 working links you can use (the ones in the [direct] tag), if you for whatever reason have issues with the normal links. If you use [direct], consider donating, if you like the work Aslain has been doing and is doing.

At the time of replying, all 5 worked for me.

55 minutes ago, Quaksen said:

There are 5 working links you can use (the ones in the [direct] tag), if you for whatever reason have issues with the normal links. If you use [direct], consider donating, if you like the work Aslain has been doing and is doing.

At the time of replying, all 5 worked for me.

As mentioned, I tried direct downloading and it just did nothing.

Edit: Never mind, it works now for some reason

Edited by V_Epsilon
Direct link suddenly works now