Few Issues related to Asia server introduced with 9.20.1

Just now, Leighton Donaldson said:

Hmmm... turret and gun working fine now but XVM is not.  Also, after a battle, the garage fails to load fully.  Just a tank with no carousel menus etc

Getting closer :)

Try without crosshair, and pretty much all of them needs to be updated.

20 hours ago, Aslain said:

ATTENTION: WoT ASIA has been updated to 0.9.20.1.1, currently the modpack is not ready for this. You can however try to rename version folder in res_mods and mods. XVM devs promised XVM update to 9.20.1.1 "today".

I installed the experimental mod pack #0 and after one game no problems. I'll let you know how I go later.  Thanks Aslain. One problem is the auto equip from ekespoint or something like that. 

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Correct.... been in and out of the game to try different modpack settings so yes... logged completely out of WoT

Prolonged and updated stats...

Logged back into game and no stats in game (large panel on game load or in game in player panel)

Ok... logged out of WoT again and back in again...

Now XVM active.... must have taken some time to respond.

all good.... apart from crosshairs ;)

7 minutes ago, Leighton Donaldson said:

Correct.... been in and out of the game to try different modpack settings so yes... logged completely out of WoT

Prolonged and updated stats...

Logged back into game and no stats in game (large panel on game load or in game in player panel)

Yeah I get that part - but after you click Prolong, it should be called "Activate" instead, did you try that, while having the game closed, and then starting?

If you did that - you probably should attach log files :)

I haven't tried the new modpack, v9.20.1.1 #01a, but I got 9.20.1_06a working by disabling everything XVM in the modpack and downloading the nightly. 

Even renaming to 9.20.1.1 still loaded worked, except it's a default XVM config (no custom icons, no crosshairs) but far more playable than stock vanilla! 

Downloading v9.20.1.1 #01a and will see how it goes.

Tried new mod pack  Aslains_WoT_Modpack_Installer_v.9.20.1.1_02 without XVM  options, and all seems to  be WORKING NOW...  WAY  TO GO  ASLAIN  TEAM!!!!  (THUMBS UP  X 3) at leased we now  have a working base  mod pack to work on!!!!  Will  try later with  XVM  options  activated.

Edited by Heinz_Hauptmann
XVM attachments Changed to options for clarity.

Thanks so much Aslain and others I am back in the game for the first time since the upgrade

I have also made a small donation to Aslain on the download page and encourage everyone else to do the same no matter how large or small because without these mods the game would be nothing

Thank you

• Like 1

So I installed the latest mod pack and now it seems to be getting back into garage without freezing.

I'm grateful for that, however I'll be happy when i have it back to what my US server is like.

I had the server reticle set so it will follow the in game one. i like it that way so it shows me how bad my

ping is affecting the game. It seems now that my in-game and server reticle are one in the same.. really

don't like that one bit. That is the man thing I need back.

Please let us know when things are working 100% so I can use my saved inf file and get all this back to normal.

Until then i will continue to install new mod packs but I won't be playing with them to much.