Torrent download issues

General issues:

* 3/6 trackers haven't worked for a long while and should be removed (kicks-ass, dutchtracking, bittorrent.am)

* web seeds aren't being registered correctly in the torrent file, nobody can download via the torrent until someone (usually me) downloads via HTTP and then seeds it

* .torrent file not always uploaded to the server that it's linked to on the download page (usually it exists at one of the other mirrors, but most users won't be creative enough to recreate the requisite URL on another mirror to see if it exists there).

* Still hoping for magnet: links to be posted on the download page :)

Also, a specific issue to (v9.20.1.4 #00), the file uploaded to eu25.gamersplatoon.com is corrupted, the one from eu.blackboxservers.net is sane (I didn't check the other two mirrors).

I see there is now a magnet icon next to the torrent download link, and the magnet URI is in there, but malformed.

It currently links as an HTTP link:

http://magnet/?xt=urn:btih:FCD7FAF85A3DF26ADD840CDFDED97F4AC2CB121B&dn=Aslains_WoT_Modpack_Installer_v.9.20.1.4_04.exe...

but magnet is the protocol, that http shouldn't be there, it should be:

<a href="magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7TL7V6C2HXZGVXMEBTP55WL7JLBMWEQ3&dn=Aslains_WoT_Modpack_Installer_v.9.20.1.4_04.exe...">

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...