Issue when logged on

Folks

I do not normally do this but My best friend has an issue with your site when he logs on - Austankie "Australia" email raac217 (Remainder left blank as you have records).

1. He forgot his PW so requested new one and for whatever reason at the captua link it kept telling him that he had not completed so he kept doing it. "when I arrived I had him check his email only to find he had 8 messages as the request had processed 

2. He completed the process and now when he logs on he can only see the Forums page for Downloads & Important Info - and there is no way here for "him" to request help as no links work.

I have created a logon IOT help him make this contact and would appreciate it if you could help him.

Regrds

Brett

NOTE

We have gone on to his page again and note that he has the comment "validating" instead of user in his "My Profile"

When he tries to edit my profile he gets shown the Change Password page and if he tries to fill it out he gets told his security key is invalid.

Regards

post-4093-0-96992700-1420753701_thumb.gi