XVM ModPack: Issue in garage

(First, excuse me for possible mistakes, english is not my first langage. Thanks).

Hello

When I install Aslain's Modpack it cause a bug in the garage (as you can see on the screenshot).

I tried to uninstall and install again but i didn't success. I have to empty my res_mods folder to play.

Hope you can help me

Bodalex

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

post-8366-0-07141400-1437863843_thumb.jp

Hello Bodalex,

Thank you for including log files with your bug report.  I examined the 'python.log' file to see if there was any clue about your hangar issue, but I think all the messages were logged after you emptied your 'res_mods' folder.  I also looked at the Aslains log files but I did not see anything obviously wrong.

Have you tried installing the latest version of the modpack to see if the behavior is different?  I would suggest that you do that, and if the bug still occurs then submit new logs before you remove your 'res_mods' folder.  That will ensure that Aslain has the best available information to look at when he returns from vacation.

Regards,

Scott (HockeyPhool)

(First, excuse me for possible mistakes, english is not my first langage. Thanks).

Hello

When I install Aslain's Modpack it cause a bug in the garage (as you can see on the screenshot).

I tried to uninstall and install again but i didn't success. I have to empty my res_mods folder to play.

Hope you can help me

Bodalex