Tank Names Showing Weirdly

Hi all,

Total noob here. Just install aslain's mod. I am seeing super weird tank names, it looks like the tank tier is superimposed on top of the name so the name is illegible. Would really appreciate pointers on how to fix.

Also not sure what these numbers mean that are circles (most left hand column, and right three columns. I think I get the middle three (battles played, wn8, and w/r).

Thanks in advance for help.

post-1734-0-75718800-1411861926_thumb.jp

Hi all,

Total noob here. Just install aslain's mod. I am seeing super weird tank names, it looks like the tank tier is superimposed on top of the name so the name is illegible. Would really appreciate pointers on how to fix.

Also not sure what these numbers mean that are circles (most left hand column, and right three columns. I think I get the middle three (battles played, wn8, and w/r).

Thanks in advance for help.

Turn off show tier number in the game's settings to stop the tier from showing in your current selection.  There are other choices in Aslain's installer if you really do want to see what tier the tanks are.  I use Modern with Arab Tiers.

What you circled (from left to right):  Average tier of tank the player owns, number of matches in current tank, win percentage in current tank and I believe ratio of average done in tank vs. tank's hitpoints.

• Upvote 1

Much thanks. One more question. I am also using the Meltymap Mathmod but the effective armor values, penetration/armor values are not showing. Any clue how to fix that?

I don't use Melty's so I can't help there.  I would suggest you do a search on the web for his help forum and ask there.