Many Many Many Bugs......

OK... i dont think this will be a complete list, i am just writing down what comes spontaneously to my mind:

- no win chance is displayed on ANY screen. Services freshly reactivated on modxvm. Even in the config files "true" is set everywhere.

- ESC not working for early exit from the battle when dead. Haven't tried chat box so far...

- NON-XVM Hitlog is not working, not showing ( i mean the one where you can see Damage dealt, efficiency and WN8)

- Debug-Panel, is not working

This is what comes straight to my mind.

Log Files are attached.

Aslain, if you are on vacation, be on vacation. Have fun, drink beer, relax. Don't bother about the mod pack. Leave it alone for the time being. BUT, if you are back from vacation, then be 100 % dedicated to get it right.

In the meantime the rest of us can try out other mod packs. Some of them are already "more ready" than yours (no offense...). Or maybe don't use a mod pack at all.

Have a nice vacation

_Aslain_logs.zip

As long as there is no XVM out which is working 100%, bugs will be a part of all mod packs. a complete working xvm will take for sure another week or two.

ESC not working ...try to delete the info panel mod ( the mod you get informations about the tank in the reticle )

Hitlog...known problem, only xvm hitlog works atm

WN8/EFF still working fine

Debug Panel working fine too ( may try another one )

• Upvote 1