export setup/import setup for friends

Joshmbu

As it says, some sort of file that probably already exists?  just a button to let us save it somewhere easy, then upload to filebrowser in teamspeak so someone else can just import with another button the settings.  If the mod is too much, then maybe someone could direct me to the directory where 'custom' installations are stored.  I see that it remembers my last setup, so it has to be somewhere.

I gave a friend the three aslain files from the wot folder aslains_installer aslains_installer_cmlist aslains_installer_options   he overwrote his with these and it did what we intended and he got a copy of what my settings were.  I think it's the installer options that stores my specific info, but i'm not sure, could anyone confirm?  is there an easier way we could get this, or is this easy enough?  (I can live with it, I've just seen it as an import export option in other modpacks)

Once you run installer and finish with installation process, setup will create 4 files in WoT folder.

Those 4 files are:

• _Aslain_logs.zip
  • _Aslains_Installer.log
  • _Aslains_Installer_CompList.log
  • _Aslains_Installer_Options.inf

All you have to do is to give your friends .inf file and tell 'em to to download GUI loader that is located at http://aslain.com/index.php?/topic/226-loadinf-for-aslains-installer-v23-gui/

Other way is to invoke /LOADINF command from the installer via command line.

eg. Aslains_XVM_Mod_Installer_v.4.0.5_94.exe /LOADINF=_Aslains_Installer_Options.inf

But in both ways you have to share _Aslains_Installer_Options.inf

Happy sharing :-)