I've been loosing more and more mods with each update, e.g. Auto crew return died for me with the last modpack. Today I've finally got pi**ed off enough to actually try to do something about it
mods & features selected in the installer are not working/working partially in game
Last ditch effort:
1) uninstalled Aslain modpack
2) cleaned every mod/modpack related folder in both WoT folder and /Roaming/Wargaming folder
3) WoT integrity check
4) installing Aslain modpack, setup type Recommended XVM only settings (by Aslain)
6) mods that are running correctly:
- garague clock
- carousel filtering and mastery badges (nothing more)
- Aslain modpack update... watchdog-thingy... in the Announcement Center
- XVM "framework" - no stats, no colors, nothing (XVM activated on modxvm.com)
Every other mod is toast. I've got similar results while fiddling with different mod combinations. Usually the whole mod doesn't work, occasionally a part of a mod is showing up.
The logs from this attempt can be found here: Aslain_WoT_logs.rar
I've rulled out:
- user == admin
- antivirus is cool with everything
- instalation of Aslain is not corrupted (clean re-install)
- instalation of WoT is not corrupted (WG integrity check through the launcher)
Is it possible that for some reason the config files are not set properly/according to the list of requested mods and features? I've checked the config files in res_mods.rar and though I don't know for sure which one ties to which mod they don't look OK to me (a bit too much enabled = false etc.).
Could you please take a look at my issue and let me know if you have any idea what might solve it? I'd be very greatfull; I've been using your pack for 4 years now and I'd hate to be forced to stop using it.
Thank you kindly.
PS: one more issue to report: Aslains_WoT_Logs_Archiver.exe does nothing for me, had to make my own zip with logs.