Detectability range issues in Side panel mods

Hello, Aslain! Thank you for providing useful mods.

I'm using side panel mod by Hakabase, to skim detectability range and radar range of enemy ships.

By the way, I found two numeric issues. Other side panel mods (BADoBEST, AutoSpy, Roslich) also share these issues.

1. Detectability range is affected by MY CAPTAIN's Concealment Expert skill, regardless of the type of each ship.

If I don't get CE, raw spot range is displayed; If I play DD with CE, raw spot range x 0.9 is displayed, even for CA, BB, and CV.

If I play BB with CE, raw spot range x 0.86 is displayed, even for DD, CA, and CV. It's so confusing...

My wish is to get a minimum possible spot range of each ship. (with camo, CE, and Concealment System Modification upgrade)

Concealment setting is very common, so it would be more helpful. Ah..there are some legendary upgrades, but they are not so common.

2. Radar range of Seattle and Worcester was nerfed, but not updated in the mod. It should be fixed to 9.0 km.