multi account, not all mods working on every account

I and my 2 sons all play WOT and we are all linked in the launcher, only 1 of us play at a time normally as I have them limited to 1 hour per day

we have a few mods that only partially work but with different problems

Have the black skin for Skorpion G and worls perfectly on my sons accounts but on my account only on every other scorpion tank not my own

Have the Monty Python voices but they only work occasionally, will work every game one day, but next day not all all, then back again etc

cant get the 10 second countdown timer for sixth sense to work at all

We have 2 wn8 counters on top screen but they give different values so  we appear to have 2 versions ongoing

also many mods we have no idea what they do, are there any descriptions anywhere

is this because we have three people playing three accounts or another random thingy?

thank you

posted on wrong forum when creating new account, sorry

I play the game with my 2 sons, so 3 accounts on the sign in thingy, but we only play 1 at a time as I limit my sons to 1 hour each

we have a few mods with a few weird niggles

scorpion g black skin, appears perfectly on my sons games but in my game my scorpion g is plain, only the enemy tanks have the skin

we have several wn8 counters on top but all give different values so clearly have more than 1 ticked but cannot see where

voices from monty python work only occasionally, no obvious reason why they work 1 day but not the next then work again

also is there a page describing the mods as quite a few we have no idea what they are and far too many to experiment 1 at a time

cheers