Autospy Side Panel Still maintained?

As the title says, is this mod still being maintained? I've been using it for a long time. But maybe around half a year ago, it stopped being what it used to be.

For one, if you do check on "Types", I changed the colors to match the colors on the top panel. The mini icons match (check mark). But on the backgrounds, they're not (x mark). They remained gray, blue, orange, green.

WorldOfWarships64_T0A5JCrKVu.thumb.jpg.92adf7e40098cc29efaf0d5700287dfe.jpg

The next one is this, there are no options for DD smokes, which is weird. And even if it's a cruiser like Mino, Venezia, as shown on the full screen above, it never displays the smoke.

WorldOfWarships64_gwzu7kl31l.png.531d5b2018922b2afce10acb83f665bf.png

This is coupled by the fact that, most of the options don't work as shown here: (Apologies for missing cursor, Idk how to make it show. But you will notice the check marks appear/disappear which meant I clicked them)

TqngrhOSKn.gif.ca842485c0338f11184db794fc06664f.gif

Lastly, it randomly resets colors. I had to try many times to get these colors lock into what they are: (And no, I'm not clicking "default".)

yAZymzVqHi.gif.7fef9e9c53fcac52d0afe710abab763a.gif

Hope Autospy can be informed of this, as this mod is one of my favourites. Also, to be clear, it didn't stop working on this patch. It is usable, just not customizable like it once was before.

I am surprised no one reported this since it has been a long time since it lost its customization.