Is there a mod that I'm not seeing that has names show above pings by default, instead of when pressing alt?

Scoured the settings, and also every single item in the installer (man, why are those sections not collapsible or searchable, yikes it's frustrating), and I haven't been able to see anything like this. Also checked googling and I seem to be the first that wants this.

I'd like these pings to show the username of who pinged it by default instead of when pressing alt, it would be really nice for when multiple people ping spots rapidly and just to have it there anyhow, in case someone who isn't a caller pings by mistake.

ping-marker.png

I haven't done any modding in ages, and the game has changed so much not even sure where I'd look to make this myself, but I feel like it could be pretty simple, if it's not already done?

I will say though this installer is pretty nice for keeping things updated without having to manually track stuff down.

Also if anyone had a guide for making custom reticles, there's one I started ages ago as well and I wouldn't mind taking a crack and making my own again sometime.

Edited by XOIIO