More labels like "primary ship" in port

Glarus

I appreciate that WoWs has the "primary ship" label to keep preferred ships at the head of what becomes a very long list for some players, but I would really love to have multiple labels so I could quickly access ships I only play in one game mode. For example, there could be other color labels for "Mark as Ranked only" or "Mark as Clan Battles only." This feature would be handy when you're available for CB, running co-op or something while waiting to rotate into the lineup, you return to port and suddenly it's "are you available now? Join us and hurry to ready up, CB ends in 5 minutes and we need to enter queue!" 

Since my labels aren't necessarily what another player would want, having say, 5 different labels with custom names would let players define groups that they find useful.

Edited by Glarus
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...

Bingo, have wanted this for years. 

I'm looking for a modders' discord or a way to contact the author of the mod(s) to either (A) ask them if they can add different colored ribbons, or (B) if the filter is extensible and how I can add labels myself

• Like 1