BSOD Issue

Anyone else getting issues with BSOD since this 1.23 update?  It's nothing to do with Aslain, as I have tried vanila, safer mode, mods installed, 32 bit version, reinstalled Nvidia drivers for 2080 TI, rolled back Nvidia drivers - same result.  PC keeps crashing Win 11 Pro.  I have even disabled all start up options apart from microsoft essentials, still getting BSOD, even in garage and not even while playing a game.  have even been onto MS support and reinstalled Win 11 with them, preserving apps, still the same.  I have raised a ticket and sent diagnostic with WG so I may get a reply by next Xmas.  This happened about 4/5 months ago.  I did a clean reinstall of windows 11 and had to rebuild whole PC again but that worked.  I will stress, this is not an Aslain issue, it's a WOT and Win 11 issue, but can't believe I am the only one this is happening to?  Anyone have the same Stopcode, Critical Process Failure BSOD?

Thanks