Your favorite nation's tech tree

Hey everyone! I'm pretty new to World of Warplanes, and I've been trying out different nations' tech trees. I was wondering, what's your favorite nation's tech tree and why do you prefer their aircraft? I'm still figuring out the ropes and would love some advice on which line to focus on. Thanks in advance for your help!

I am also very new and have only played 2 lines, but have watched twitch streams for some 'reviews' via live play.  

I think for turn fighting (dog fighting) I picked a good like with the British Spitfire line.  That like looks good from start to finish.  It is great in mid-tiers where I will be learning the game.  I like the addition of cannons for the Tier V.  Machine guns were getting kinda pew/pew by tiers V and VI.

On the other than the German BF109 line has taken much longer to get the hang of.  I think most get what you have to do in a dog fighter, the whole energy fighter is a different beast altogether.  The Tier V 109E is a joy though.  You can learn the skills you need for energy fighters (boom and zoom) in that plane.  It is all about it.  

GLHF