Install Screen

I have same problem DH1972.

Installer works fine and on load I have the OKAY and other buttons. But when I click on a preview of any mod, the OK and other buttons all disappear. 

If I don't click any previews, the installer works fine. 

More of an inconvenience than a problem. To preview I just have to kill the installer after the preview and restart it.

That does not sound like a screen resolution problem to me, but somebody else may be able to explain why it is?

My screen res is 1920x1200.

MGIMATTY are you suggesting a two month old installer will work with the latest WoWS mods?

I have same problem DH1972.

Installer works fine and on load I have the OKAY and other buttons. But when I click on a preview of any mod, the OK and other buttons all disappear. 

If I don't click any previews, the installer works fine. 

More of an inconvenience than a problem. To preview I just have to kill the installer after the preview and restart it.

That does not sound like a screen resolution problem to me, but somebody else may be able to explain why it is?

My screen res is 1920x1200.

MGIMATTY are you suggesting a two month old installer will work with the latest WoWS mods?

I'd suggest you do not use the preview window until a scaling fix is implemented. Somehow it goes out of bounds. Current version should work fine if you don't use the preview window.

Also: the link you attached is for World of Tanks.

All resolutions above 1080p are affected by this bug. As I'd like to keep this tracked all in one place, I'd like to refer you to this topic http://aslain.com/index.php?/topic/3346-mod-installer-not-displaying-correctly/ 

I'm hoping to get this fixed as soon as possible but I can't give you a window just yet.

I can tell you that I've figured out that is has something to do with how the installer scales according to resolution.

For more info check the link above and I'll keep you posted on progress there.