One computer ,two user accts?

My son and I both play the game but only have one e-mail address. Is it possible to have two separate user accounts on a single e-mail address? He plays like a maniac and really doesn't worry about stats and I'm much more conservative in game play,besides he keeps using my experience an gold! Don't know if I'm using the right forum to ask this question but have not gotten any responses on other sights.

Your email address functions as a GUID (Global Unique IDentifier) or a primary key in wargaming's databases. Therefor it is not possible to have multiple accounts on one email address. Consider using a gmail account or something similar for one of the two of you :)

Edited by MGIMATTY

Just go to gmail.com or yahoo.com, or whatever email provider you prefer. Sign up for a new email account, then create the account on the world of tanks website using your new email address as the login. Problem solved, as you will now have two accounts available for use in any Wargaming game

• 3 weeks later...

I would just add that while you will have separate accounts, you will still share the in-game settings/options, and mod-pack configuration.  You guys will just have to work the settings out between you and then tank away!  So cool you can share the game with your son.

It is pretty cool that we share the interests. Funny though we attack the game and logistics from different viewpoints. My son is more into just playing the game and getting to the next Tier whereas I'm more into doing the best I can and being able to be a consistent contributor to my team. Let me also point out that I'm 60 years old and my son is 19 years old. Totally different mindsets.