res mod folder not found

That's due to the fact that the installer still installs mods into the directory 0.9.14 but WG patched to 0.9.14.1 (patch hit EU today only).

You can try to rename the folder inside of res_mods and see if you can get into garage.

Most mods seem to work in replays but for me it's stuck on updating vehicles.

Aslain needs to see if it can be fixed easily, when he gets online (in about 1-2 hours).

If the new tank, tick, then freezes the client XVM The update did not help, so:

1 rename the folder 0.9.14 0.9.14.1 away)
2. If you want to play with the new tank, to start in safe mode your client and you play the tank:

3. If you do not want to play with the new tank , to play someone else, but do not click the new tank in the garage, because it will freeze the client.
4. If you played the new tank, but I'd like someone else, you can exit the client initiated the safe mode, before you switch to another tank (do not start the next time you want to load the new tank).

I suspect the XVM-mel is a problem, but until it is updated, while this method will do.

Sorry my bad english

Edited by koliz_1972

If the new tank, tick, then freezes the client XVM The update did not help, so:

1 rename the folder 0.9.14 0.9.14.1 away)

2. If you want to play with the new tank, to start in safe mode your client and you play the tank:

3. If you do not want to play with the new tank , to play someone else, but do not click the new tank in the garage, because it will freeze the client.

4. If you played the new tank, but I'd like someone else, you can exit the client initiated the safe mode, before you switch to another tank (do not start the next time you want to load the new tank).

I suspect the XVM-mel is a problem, but until it is updated, while this method will do.

Sorry my bad english

Problem is that when you start the game, the 8-ball is selected by itself so updating the vehicles blocks the game from starting up fully. At least that's what happens when I start the game.  :(

Oh well, we play without the garage mods then.  :D

EDIT: starting the game in safe-mode and selecting another tank and closing the game does the trick! Now I can start the game in normal mode and play with these great and awesome garage mods again!  :D (Note to myself: don't select 8-ball  :P )

Edited by Angel_Arrow

I DONT SEND PLATOON IN BATTLE!

PLEASE HELP ME FRIENDS

I HAVE ONLY ASLAIN MOD PACK IN MY FOLDER RES_MODS

It's likely caused by some other mod(s) that you've installed (outside of Aslain's modpack).

Like cheats and tundra mod.

If you only use Aslain's though, consider to make your own thread and a proper bug report, instead of just posting in some unrelated thread.