[0.5.6.1] 'The Sullivans' Login Video

Created by: DarthDoge Server: NA

Version: 0.5.6.1 (It should work with all new versions)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How to Apply: Simply drag and drop to <DRIVE>/World_of_Warships/res_mods/VERSION/

Removal: Delete login.usm located at: <DRIVE>/World_of_Warships/res_mods/VERSION/gui/video/login.usm

Description: I've noticed a distinct lack of diverse login screen videos. So, I've decided to make one using clips from the Naval Legends video: 

Naval Legends - USS The Sullivans

Download Link

https://goo.gl/1de6G7

I recommend watching this video - all Naval Legends videos for that matter as they are all, oh so very interesting.

Note: Exported to the highest possible quality (HEVC). AVI seems to take a little of the quality away, but it is still on par with the default logins quality.

Note #2: If the video won't for some reason load, you can paste it in your res/gui/video folder (backup the existing files), and make two copies named login.usm and login_02.usm. However, I strongly reccomend to NOT paste in this folder as this is the main WoWs folder.

Enjoy!

-DD