FPS and Ping issues

Sometimes, but not very often, I will have about 25fps in the beginning of the battle, but only for 5 seconds or so.  Then it climbs back up to my normal 45-50 fps.  My ping always stays pretty constant. I can not remember the number, but it is pretty low.  So, maybe the new version is more demanding on your GPU now.

well yes i'm having ping issues , i'm on west coast and auto select is now choosing east coast because pings are slightly better , my ping rate before 9.7 was a constant <25ms , and now >115ms  , i used ping plotter and it confirms pings high to wargaming , I even connected my comp directly to cable modem and no improvement , local speedtest shows <15ms ... go figure , got to love these new patches . So it 's not the mods

well yes i'm having ping issues , i'm on west coast and auto select is now choosing east coast because pings are slightly better , my ping rate before 9.7 was a constant <25ms , and now >115ms  , i used ping plotter and it confirms pings high to wargaming , I even connected my comp directly to cable modem and no improvement , local speedtest shows <15ms ... go figure , got to love these new patches . So it 's not the mods

But I am playing the same exact game here in Europe that you are playing in the states.  I do not have any issues with ping or with fps.  If it were the game itself, everyone would be having the same problem.  So, it is not the game and not the mods.  So, that only leaves the computer and your internet connection.  In the case of ping, it is the internet connection which could either be your connection or WG's connection.  If it were WG's connection then everyone on that server would have problems.  If not, then it is yours.

Good luck on solving your problem.  I know that it is frustrating.  I had replaced my video card this year and went from 25fps with less than maximum graphics to 45-50 fps with everything maxed out.  Of course, this did not affect my ping rate.